PESO: A bit of fun for the New Year

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Wed Jan 1 23:32:44 EST 2020

Thanks Larry, Dan & Paul. I use PSE13.

If you download the photo at full size from Flickr, then open it with an
image viewer of your choice zooming to full screen, the 90° angles of
the intersections are preserved. Much more detail can be seen too. The
harsh light is exactly as it was.

Alan C

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/49310801512/