OT - Just when I thought 2019 couldn't get any worse: RIP Neil Innes

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 1 10:34:06 EST 2020

Heard it on the car radio on the way to a NYE party in deepest Northumberland.  Quite put the dampener on proceedings.

I have had the great pleasure of seeing all of the Bonzos in various incarnations.  Here is a sample of Neil at his subtle best.  Yes, it's a toilet joke.

https://youtu.be/cdU-kAtN_3s