PESO That Sorry Caravan

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 1 10:09:46 EST 2020

Don't always agree with you about which photo of a subject is the one to
be "bannered" as it were, but I do this time. I like both the color and BW
and the sorry Rv reminds me of two things.  The one in "Into the Wild"
and what a ranger told me about the condition Edward Abbey left the trailer
he lived in at Arches back in the sixties (Desert Solitaire) ...though
neither of those were torn apart inside to the extent yours is..

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com