HAPPY BIRTHDAY GODFREY!

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Thu Aug 27 09:16:45 EDT 2020

Thanks to you both, and to the others from PDML who messaged me through other forums or privately! I appreciate the sentiment very much. :)

My shoulder (and hernia repair, etc etc) are all healing up nicely. The air quality in Silicon Valley improved quite a lot yesterday too! I was able to go out on a nice 13 mile bicycle ride yesterday and visit with a friend for coffee in the open air down in San Jose for the first time in 13 days as a result, and that's surely the best Bday gift I can receive! :D