PESO - from my dirty office window last Sunday..

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 26 15:28:07 EDT 2020

John. the building is old and the apartments are too. I wrote a follow
up - the blondes have ben seen roaming the neigborhood maskless..  They
are hanging out on the fairly low fireescape without masks.  These are
rich families kids.. they are not bundled 5 in a room.  The building
isn't owned by NYU.  The aparments are rentals.  THe fireescape is not a
good place to hang out under anycircumstance.. 5 of them on one level?

They are supposed to be social distancing or have done so before getting
here.
They are all taking turns taking photos of one another and huddling over
their phones.  But they should not be out on the fire escape for any reason
and we know they have been running around the neighborhood without masks..

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com