Processing upgrade

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 18 16:44:15 EDT 2020

I've got an 8GB Radeon RX 580 card in my Photoshop computer to run the 4K
monitor. The old 2GB card couldn't support more than 2K, and it was the least
expensive PCIe 3 x16 card New Egg had that would support 4K.

https://www.newegg.com/xfx-radeon-rx-580-rx-580p8dfd6/p/N82E16814150803

PCIe 3 x16 was the slot available on my motherboard.

Video games are graphics intensive, but editing still images not so much.