QUESTION

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Tue Aug 4 12:10:25 EDT 2020

Good to know, Doug, thank you!

Have to say, though, that the PDML listserv is one of the fussier that I use. (The listserv I use for my motorcycle mailing list is actually a good bit fussier—by intent, it will not post anything that isn't plain text and limits post size pretty tightly. Everyone seems to like it as it is so I've been reluctant to change it. :)