QUESTION

Doug Brewer doug at dougbrewerphoto.com
Tue Aug 4 11:50:23 EDT 2020

This is not strictly true. Though yes, the PDML settings favor Plain
Text, there have been adjustments made to allow some MIME
stripping/conversion in the process, as long as there is also a Plain
Text version available.

Sending from the subscribed address is important, and message size also
plays a role, in order to save bandwidth. And of course the intertubes
sometimes just lose things.

I am not aware of any issues with subject lines causing rejection, but
that's not to say it's impossible. There have been some syntax errors
that caused rejection with certain software in the past. I wouldn't mind
having some examples of suspected subject line-related problems to look
at if anyone wants to send them to me.

Thanks.