Beach geometry

David Mann dmann.nz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:49:22 EDT 2020

On Aug 4, 2020, at 8:54 AM, Bob Pdml <pdmlbw at gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as LR goes, I think the way I’m using it for PDML is very convenient for me. I hope it works for people who look at the photos.

It works nicely for me apart from one little annoyance.  I often drag links from emails into the browser to open them in the current tab.  The LR pages somehow stop this from working if I have one open and drag a new link in.

> I prefer to give people a gallery rather than a list of individual links in the email, and this is convenient.

Much more convenient to view as well.

Congratulations on the retirement, it looks like you've found a nice spot.  I've been through Worthing on my way to Brighton...

Cheers,
Dave