Beach geometry

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:54:22 EDT 2020

Thanks Christine, and everyone else.

As far as LR goes, I think the way I’m using it for PDML is very convenient for me. I hope it works for people who look at the photos. I prefer to give people a gallery rather than a list of individual links in the email, and this is convenient. I’ve added another picture, taken at the end of today’s evening ride. Here is an individual link:

https://adobe.ly/2EQ0pmZ

Ralph, when I know the area a little better I hope to take some photos that will be at least as interesting as those from Greenwich. First I have to do all the obvious ones.