QUESTION

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sun Aug 2 14:12:05 EDT 2020

The PDML listserver is fussy and will reject emails that have *any* deviation at all from plain text, sent from the authorized address. It sends no warning or error notification, your email just goes into a black hole. For this reason, if I send a post and see nothing back within a reasonable amount of time, I just send it again being scrupulously careful to make sure it is a plain text post from the correct email address.