See Below

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Sun Aug 2 14:06:55 EDT 2020

Larry, that's an excellent suggestion. Only problem is that the Kruger
Park is off limits at night unless you are a Rhino Poacher or a member
of an armed response team. I'll look around for a similar anthill
outside the park. In the meantime I've ordered a cable shutter release
for the K5 so I can use the Astrotracer without standing there with my
finger on the button!

Perhaps you have suggestion for dealing with the harsh light besides
waiting for a rainy day? Maybe some kind of filter?

Alan C