See Below

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Aug 2 13:11:14 EDT 2020

your photos really reflect the harsh lighing there.

If your nights are clear, I think that the anthill would be an awesome subject at night, put the milky way behind it, and if moonlight isn't enough  to illuminate it, maybe do a little bit of light painting.  However, I suspect that for a variety of reasons that'd be a no-go in Kruger.