Beach geometry

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Sun Aug 2 12:01:40 EDT 2020

You had mentioned your plans before, I am glad it is coming together for you.

I had several work-related trips to England, 2-3 centered on that area between Portsmouth and Brighton. I stayed with one of my counterparts who lived in Nutborn. That is a wonderful part of the world and a locale I had once thought about retiring to!

Stan

Sent from my iPad