Beach geometry

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:28:29 EDT 2020

Just under two weeks ago I sold the house in Greenwich I’d lived in for nearly 26 years, left London, where I’ve spent nearly forty years, and came to live in a flat I’ve bought in Worthing, on the south coast of England. I’m 300 yards from the beach, about the same distance I was from the Thames, and 3 miles from the South Downs National Park.

Here are some snaps from a ride up into the Downs earlier this week, and from a stroll along the prom earlier today.

 https://adobe.ly/2BXDULF

I’ve also resigned from my job and will retire when I have worked out my notice period. I plan to buy a property in France next year and split my time between the two places.