Pentax FF v APS

Jos de Fotograaf josdefotograaf at 4prof.nl
Sat Aug 1 15:38:37 EDT 2020

For me, the only remaining advantage of FF over smaller sensor size is
the smaller depth of field of FF, when this can be simulated nicely in
software, I will be ready to step over to smaller sensor sizes.
Mirrorless is the future, I think, as it gives more freedom to the lens
designer because no need for additional tricks to create room for the
mirror, so: better lenses at less costs.