What PENTAX Values Most in Future Cameras - more info on new APS-C flagship

Rick Womer rickpics14 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 14:57:26 EDT 2020

I am very happy with my K-5, but am still looking forward to the K-new (as usual, I will wait a year before buying so that other people can identify the bugs).

I would very much like an articulating rear screen, though. I have missed some close-to-ground-level macro shots because there wasn’t room, or too much mud, to stretch out to see the screen. I have shot several events where it would have been very useful for over-the-heads shots, too.

My wife has a K-70, and I like the size and weight, but I find the user interface difficult unless one just wants straight “auto”.

Rick