What PENTAX Values Most in Future Cameras - more info on new APS-C flagship

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:18:46 EDT 2020

It depends on your vision of state of the art, as I've said, while I
don't have anything against an adjustable rear screen, either the one on
the back of the K-1 or the fully articulating screen on, K-70 and K-P,
but, it is more fragile and therefor something else you can break, and I
seem to be able to break nearly anything.

It would be more convenient, but given the the cost of a K70 these days,
(or it's upcoming successor), I think I'd get a one of them for whenever
I really needed to use the flip out screen and use the solid body camera
most of the time to lessen my chances of breaking the screen completely
off, (I'm surprised I've never broken the pop up flash off a camera, but
heck, I have several with that device and the day is still young).

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.