Pentax FF v APS

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Sat Aug 1 04:31:52 EDT 2020

It will be a challenge for Ricoh/Pentax to frame a new FF DSLR successor
to the K-1.
But I don't doubt that there is a  future for FF though the camera
market is shrinking.
The trend for FF consumer models is now set by Canon EOS RP and Nikon Z5
with a price below that of fully featured APS-C's.
Now mirrorless FF cameras are getting so cheap and compact (not the
lenses) many amateurs will be turning to FF.

Henk