What PENTAX Values Most in Future Cameras - more info on new APS-C flagship

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Sat Aug 1 02:53:58 EDT 2020

All Pentax FF and APS-C DSLR cameras (and those of competitors) have a
movable screen in 2020 and there is no reason not to have it for new models.
I bet therefore that the final version of the new flagship will have it too.
The two videos demonstrate that Ricoh/Pentax put so much focus on the
new non-mirrorless APS-C flagship for their fate in the coming years.
To compete with other top APS-C cameras such as of Fujifilm all features
should therefore be state of the art.

Henk