M 24-35/3.5

Juan Buhler juanbuhler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:32:51 EDT 2019

Oh, I do have some modern lenses for the Sony--the Samyang 35/2.8 and the
Sony 28/2 are the main ones. It's just nice to use old glass on these
cameras, a body that you can mount both Pentax and Leica lenses on with
full frame is something I wouldn't even had dreamed of years ago.

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com