Which laptop for Lightroom and how to test?

Jos de Fotograaf josdefotograaf at 4prof.nl
Wed Oct 30 03:17:58 EDT 2019

Tnx Stan,
If import and export takes long is not really a bother to me. I took
that because it is easy to measure in time. But you might be right that
I am just measure I/O speed. However, during the operation I look at the
task manager and see that in the beginning of the import process, the
processor is at maximum  (so faster processor would help?) and later on,
the memory is at 95% ( so 16 GB iso 8 GB would help?)
I will see if I can find a complicated rendering operation and put it on
10 pictures together, so the time is long enough for accurate timing
Greetz, Jos