Pentax Photo Gallery

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:55:45 EDT 2019

I checked in to the PPG this morning, and was quite surprised.

All of my submissions have been processed, even the 60+ left over from
Feb-Jun 2018.  A random check indicates that they have also been added to
the appropriate categories.

Before the hiatus, there was never a time when i noted all the submissions
had been processed;  the backlog was generally a couple of months.  It
appears Ricoh is taking the gallery seriously.
There have, however, been no new additions to the Premier Collection, which
had always been one of my favorite aspects of the gallery.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery