PESO: Parasol Brigade

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Tue Oct 29 09:14:13 EDT 2019

Thanks for the comments, Paul, Ann & John. I have often seen these
groups of students walking with their colourful brollies but never had a
camera at hand before. I had just stopped at the intersection when I saw
them coming towards me & only had time for one shot with the camera
settings as they were before I was "busted" as Ann says. Immediately
some of them started posing & asked me to take more photos which I
declined, feeling somewhat embarrassed. This was at about 09:00 with the
blazing sun in the E quarter above them to the R.

Alan C