Hoping to hear from CALIFORNIA PDMLers marking themselves able to breathe...

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Tue Oct 29 01:51:55 EDT 2019

Sunday was pretty awful out ... lots of wind in Santa Clara, I didn't cycle; didn't feel like being blown all over the place. Today was actually very nice out in SC/SJ: I rode my loop, the air was clear, temps were nice too.

Nothing like the problems here that we saw a year ago, with those fires up north and the wind blowing all the ash and smoke down our way.