PESO: Heatwave

David Mann dmann.nz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:14:35 EDT 2019

Wow!  We've had a couple of thunderstorms pass by to the west of the city today.  I was hoping to show my daughter what lightning and thunder are.

BTW I haven't seen a mercury thermometer in many years.  I still get miffed whenever the news talks about "the mercury" in any weather-related article, which they always do.

Cheers,
Dave