PESO: Pepe

Juan Buhler juanbuhler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 18:20:26 EDT 2019

Hey Cotty!

My one hiatus from lurking on this list was then the K1 was released, came
here to see if you were finally eating your hat. Did that ever happen?

You are too generous with your praise :) . Nice to hear about retirement,
that sounds like fun!

That photo is indeed in Paris, but I doubt it's Cafe de Flore, I stayed
mostly in the 3rd and 4th. Just spent one week there in September after a
conference trip to Amsterdam. In any case, aren't you just a short train
trip away from Paris? That is, until they build the wall and close that
border for good...

Not working on CG anymore, I've changed careers and now I do machine
learning and computer vision. Although I agree re: Aardman! ;)

Nice to hear from you!

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com