MX-1

Toine toine at repiuk.nl
Sun Oct 27 16:10:05 EDT 2019

The MX-1 is a rebranded Olympus or panasonic. I forgot which one.
dpreview has a review of both. I think some Q lenses are also
rebranded non pentax design.
The solution to changing lenses on a Q is two Q's. My Q-S1 is glued to
the 08 and my Q7 to the 06 or 01. Even 2 Q's fit in the smallest bag.
I almost stopped using DSLRs until I got the KP mainly because it has
a similar tilting screen as the MX-1.