Brooklyn

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:17:25 EDT 2019

I follow Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb on Instagram, watching photos posted from their new book "Brooklyn, the city within". I already had three of their books and today received a copy of Brooklyn.

There's something miraculous and mysterious about Webb's photographs and the way he composes - I wish I could do it, which I suppose is why I love his work so much, and love to analyse the compositions. The book is thoroughly recommended, as is their Instagram if you do such modern things.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4AUgszA69z/?igshid=1aqtnsfe8komf

Bob