PESO: My Kitchen Window

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 26 16:27:15 EDT 2019

Thanks.

I did a little levels & curves, but it was so twitchy even the slightest
adjustment just blew out the highlight and overpowered the bird.

I'm still going to work on it, but I so rarely get anything worth posting I
thought I'd go with what I have for now.

He was in deep shade. Looking out the window, the leaves that show up as light
green in the photo are about the the tone of the dark green leaves. The dark
green leaves appear almost black.