PESO 2019 - 116-119 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sat Oct 26 10:01:15 EDT 2019

I'd love to do something like that. Perhaps next summer? It's been a thought for a while to acquire a small van, something like the Ford Transit Connect series, to use as a base vehicle that I can bring the bike over longer distances so I can go ride interesting other places.

Right now, I'm enjoying using the trains, the light rail and MUNI in SF to do that. A little van, properly set up, with give me access to places I cannot currently reach with these means.

The distinction of doing it with a fat bike as a point of the article is interesting. I've been riding this bike so much for the past year and a half it is now not 'fat', it just has big tires… and I really like it! ;-)