PESO 2019 - 116-119 - GDG

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 15:23:56 EDT 2019

Nice set. That small empty road looks nice! I don't understand the Caltrain thing - are those bikes in a train carriage?

I may have asked this before, what do you carry the camera in?

The calories thing is great. I went cycling for a long weekend in Norfolk in August with a friend and when I told her how many calories we were burning she didn't believe me, but was thrilled when she eventually was persuaded.