OT GESO Fall colours in Gilmour and St Ola Ontario

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 21 19:55:36 EDT 2019

My absolute favorite is the very Robert Glen Ketchum shot  DSCF1536..
just perfect framing IMHO
Don't like the in camera filter trikery at all..  the owls are nice... a
good advertisement for the carver..
and I giggled out loud at the Illustration of a classic line in DSCF1558
that may not jump out at non-English speakers or
even non-North Americans..

OVerall a lovely tour _ i'd like to walk down thos paths

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com