PESO: layers of blue

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 13:28:13 EDT 2019

Oh I though you meant in 2008 when that blog article was written :-) -
like in a re showing.

I discovered Houseman at a slightly earlier age than you anyway
though... I 'performed" all of /Terence /for a class in oral interp at
Northwestern U at , um, I think, 19.  Now I can only get through a few
lines.. the first few and a couple of others later..  it still is a
favorite and Shorshire lad is somewhere on by bookshelf..but Terence is
in a collection of Modern Poetry that is rather tattered