Pentax Photo Gallery

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:03:20 EDT 2019

But have we seen the end of the PDML Annual?

The PPG is certainly not perfect, but it is the best we have at this point.
I agree about your comment on the PPG favoring images with "pop" and
"sizzle."  I submitted one of my favorite images, a study of the texture of
tree bark.  It was rejected.  I submitted it again, and it was rejected
again.  I submitted it a third time, in a different category, and it was
approved -- and placed in the Premiere Gallery.  It was a matter of getting
the right people to look at it.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery