Pentax Photo Gallery

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 18 14:15:06 EDT 2019

I submitted 1 image in the last week of September and its still in the
pending category, before that I had none in the pending category.

The gallery will only let me search for images by camera and not lens.

A few day ago while trying to vote I was seeing older images that had been
in the gallery for years.

I'm glad Ricoh is showing interest.

Kenneth Waller
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=107215