PESO 2019 - 112, 114, 115 - GDG

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:46:23 EDT 2019

Great images again!  Between the first two, I think the first is a stronger
composition and focused more intently on the light fixtures.

I like the restaurant image a lot.  I thought it was quite good, until I
noticed the little peek behind the scenes on the LH side.  That adds a lot
to the scene and really elevates the image to my eye.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery