I guess you'll just have to imagine it.

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 07:33:23 EDT 2019

The little doggy woke me up at quarter to six this morning with an urgent need
to go out ... an hour later when he finally satisfied that need (and I had
cleaned up after him) we're walking back to the house.

It rained yesterday & last night, but the sky was clear this morning, the kind
of clear you only get just as the sun rises after a rain. As we were walking
back up the hill to the house, the setting full moon aligned perfectly with the
street where we live. It had the full illusion where the moon looks gigantic as
it nears the horizon.

It set before I could grab a camera and get back outside, but I saw it.

Y'all will just have to imagine it.