More photos of new APS-C Flagship.

Pat Temmerman ptemmer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:06:10 EDT 2019

Like it. Off/On/ stop-down, depth of field button. Don't need anything
else. Like my K-70 a lot, but the Off/On/Video configuration is a
pain.When out walking I tend to leave the camera On. If I forget, I pull
the camera up to eye-level while moving the switch to the right , ie.
video. Not tempted to replace the 70..... makes life more interesting to
just piss yourself off now and then.