OT: Help with plant id

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:43:44 EDT 2019

I am still trying to identify this plant that recently sprung up in my
patio garden.  I'm uncertain as to whether it was something I planted that
was dormant or inconspicuous until recently, or a wildflower or weed that
was sown by the wind or a bird.

The plant has recently blossomed, with a large and attractive flower.  I am
hoping this will make it easier to identify:

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2019/9/30/id

Dan
Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery