Peso: The photographer

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 3 09:47:12 EDT 2019

thanks every one for kudos and other comments - glad I woke y'all up :-)

as to the dinky camera... I suspect someone (or many but me) recognize
the camera as one that is in fact a classy one.

as to looking like Spike Lee -- Dang, he really does.. in the face.. but
this guy in my photo stood up shortly after I took that shot and
he's a lot taller than Spike.

ann