OT: Help with plant id

Darren Addy pixelsmithy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:46:51 EDT 2019

A knowledgeable coworker thought it might be a young Castor Bean
plant/shrub/tree (depending upon how big you let them grow). After
Googling, I think he might have nailed it. They come in green and red
varieties, it appears. They are toxic, so you might want to do some
research before deciding whether to let it grow or not. Hope this link
works:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fseedempire.com%2Fimages%2Fdetailed%2F2%2FCastor_Bean__Impala_Seeds_Ricinus_Communis_p3.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fseedempire.com%2Fcastor-bean-impala-seeds-ricinus-communis.html&docid=z1G7kt-nufMTlM&tbnid=nc7L_NR2sXkyPM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjB-eHWnP7kAhXTsJ4KHfn4DmIQMwjGASgUMBQ..i&w=520&h=442&bih=662&biw=1219&q=Castor%20Bean%2C%20Ricinus%20communis&ved=0ahUKEwjB-eHWnP7kAhXTsJ4KHfn4DmIQMwjGASgUMBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Darren Addy
Kraken Coffee Roasters
Kearney, Nebraska