Paris

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:22:18 EST 2019

Thanks.

She looks mighty yar - I look forward to comin' aboard and splicing the mainbrace sometime, me hearty!

Although I could retire now I want to sell my house first and do it all at once. I put it on the market earlier this year, but took it off again. I'll put it up for sale again in the New Year and hopefully it will sell. I've moved away from the idea of living in Paris to having a place over here on the South coast and a place in Avignon, and splitting my time between them. The place in France will have to wait until the exchange rate has improved though. Living in Paris would not be different enough from living in London, and the pollution is worse, although I really like being there and want to spend more time there. Avignon is superb, ticks all my boxes.

Heave away! Haul away!