November PUG is up

Bulent Celasun bulent.celasun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:23:05 EST 2019

A very pleasing gallery this month, overall.

I must find my "Pentax" (not Ricoh) camera for the next month.

My favorites:

Power Curve by Don Guthrie,

Modern Staircase, by Mark Roberts

Deja Vu All Over Again, by Ann Sanfedele

And this quote from that lovely movie was a bonus:
"Not much meat on her, but what's there is cherce"

Thanks to all the participants.

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/