resend: PESO 2019 - 120 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Tue Nov 12 12:54:50 EST 2019

Hmm, that was dumb. I left the full BBCODE in for the photo on the first send. Here's the message corrected:

The evening before the SF photo walk this past weekend, I had the Minox EC with me when I met up with some friends for a drink at the local club. I took a couple of photos there … One, using the flash, of some friends appeals to me despite that it shows my usual error in making it…

  https://flic.kr/p/2hJPdwY

I'd forgotten to switch the EC from autoexposure mode to flash mode, so it was trying to capture a long exposure while the flash went off and froze the primary subject. I kind of like the point light tracery overlaid on the frame, though, so eh? So much for intent! :-)

enjoy!
—
No matter where you go, you can always have a Minox with you.