PESO 2019 - 120 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Tue Nov 12 12:52:27 EST 2019

The evening before the SF photo walk this past weekend, I had the Minox EC with me when I met up with some friends for a drink at the local club. I took a couple of photos there … One, using the flash, of some friends appeals to me despite that it shows my usual error in making it…

[CENTER][url=https://flic.kr/p/2hJPdwY][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49054906092_7346fba45f_b.jpg[/img][/url]
[I]Minox EC + Minox Flash
Minopan 100 (Agfa APX100) in HC-110 @ 1:49, 76°F for 7 minutes[/I][/CENTER]

I'd forgotten to switch the EC from autoexposure mode to flash mode, so it was trying to capture a long exposure while the flash went off and froze the primary subject. I kind of like the point light tracery overlaid on the frame, though, so eh? So much for intent! :-)

enjoy!
—
No matter where you go, you can always have a Minox with you.