"Rock's greatest photo"

Pat Temmerman ptemmer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 04:35:55 EST 2019

Early 50's our family moved from Arizona to Southern California. Family
moved and were staying in a dumpy little hotel, waiting for the moving
van to arrive. And waited. And waited. Seems the guy driving the truck
got a quick cash offer to do another job and unloaded everything
somewhere in the desert, did his other job they came back for what was
left of our stuff. Among the casualties were my Dad's complete
collection of 78rpm Caruso discs. ALL broken. Believ tht Mom had to
restrain Dad from making the driver 'see God'.