Benro / Induro Customer service

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 12 00:24:37 EST 2019

I'm most likely the exception but I take extreme care of my equipment. I've
have very,very few issues with any of my camera equipment. The only time my
equipment spends time in the trunk of my vehicles is the travel to and from
my shooting location.
I have some equipment bought with the express purpose of spur of the moment
photography but even that I wouldn't leave to roll around in the trunk of my
car.

Kenneth Waller
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=107215