Benro / Induro Customer service

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Mon Nov 11 19:13:46 EST 2019

Good to hear about your positive experience with them, but perhaps if you
had bought a higher end head you wouldn't have had this event. If that had
happened to me in the field I'd be pissed.

You generally get what you pay for.

I have had high end heads and tripods over the last 25 years and none of
them have ever let me down or required repair and they have been used
extensively all over North America.

Kenneth Waller
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=107215