PESO Ward and Susan

Paul Sorenson pentax1941 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:46:27 EST 2019

Portraits are all about capturing emotion and you've done that well,
especially the couples shots and those of Susan.  They give a sense of
who they are and that they would be people one might want to know.

DISCLAIMER:  The following opinions may or may not be useful.

A couple of Ward - 11100 & 11195 - might have benefited from a little
less fill light to get just a little more contrast between the shadows
and the highlights.  I'm not sure the shape of his face works with
hatchet lighting, as in 11212.  I think short lighting for his face
shape may have worked better, at least for me, by turning his face more
toward the main light camera left and adding some fill light slightly
from camera right.

-p

--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.